Friday, November 19, 2010

Wash Cloths

There are many items that I purchase once a year at Costco -- yes, things that last a year!


To keep my skin clean and glowing, I buy the bundle of small wash cloths at Coscto. They are so inexpensive and I use two per day. I wash my face with the fresh washcloth and after I am finished in the bathroom, I use it to wipe down the sink and the counter -- my bathroom is always cleans and ready for guests. Then, I use a new one at night -- this way, there are no germs being transferred to my face from using a washcloth has has been used. I toss them in the wash and since there are so many, they last a week. My skin looks so amazing as they act as a great exfoliator and they help remove all of my makeup.


They are a bargain at Costco and a “Must Have” for all family households. And, when I am finished using them, I turn them into great rags.


DianeLeonard.com










































No comments:

Post a Comment